Chuyển đến nội dung chính

I don’t care what anyone thinks of me except cows I want cows to like me shirt

 ou’re beautiful,’—but I couldn’t help feel so insecure, wishing that I had anything but my own body, my own face. It was probably when I went to Carnegie Mellon University. I was suddenly surrounded by like-minded people. There were more Black folks than I had ever known in my life. They were like, ‘It doesn't matter what you know or who your family is—you're Black, you walk in the world Black, and you're amazing, you're beautiful, and you should love yourself.’ Being welcomed by this other part of my identity was what I needed and now I love the fact that my skin is rich with all these different colors. I'm so grateful for what I have, but that came with loving and appreciating myself for other reasons, you know? It was easier to appreciate what I was looking at when I loved myself first. Today, I don't care what anyone else thinks. I move through the world in a way that I'm really proud of.”



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hippopotamustee - Please be Patient there’s like 3 of us shirt

 Buy this shirt:  Hippopotamustee - Please be Patient there’s like 3 of us shirt While Grace Fraser’s cascade of auburn spirals has been generating as much buzz as her rotation of sumptuous jewel-toned coats, now that we can finally exhale, it’s time to give due credit to her soft, yet bulletproof makeup strategy as well. Near-perfect skin, a healthy flush, and rose-stained lips… You don’t look that majestically laissez-faire while traipsing around New York City or enduring a grizzly murder trial (for which your husband is prime suspect, no less) without a few deft tricks. In crafting her look, makeup artist Kyra Panchenko received specific directives from director Susanne Bier. “She didn’t want her in a box of what we would think an ‘upper east side’ professional would look like,” explains Panchenko. “She wanted her style to be very bohemian and unique. With her wild, curly red hair, Grace’s makeup was supposed to be less dramatic and more natural.” As suc...

I’m not anti-social I’m selectively social there’s a difference shirt

 Turquoise lids decked the I’m not anti-social I’m selectively social there’s a difference shirt Furthermore, I will do this feeds of Instagram this past week. Ebonee Davis shared a behind-the-scenes shot from her Savage x Fenty shoot wearing sea-green shadow and baby pink lip gloss courtesy of makeup artist Priscilla Ono. Gabrielle Richardson got the memo as well, with an aquamarine wash of pigment across the eyes. “Keeping things intimate, personal, and up close,” she wrote in the caption. Meanwhile singer Mereba lined her lower lash line with a blue-green wash of eyeshadow, pairing the pop of color with twists and glowing skin. Ahead of tonight’s Super Bowl game, Jazmine Sullivan took to the field to perform her rendition of the national anthem along with singer Eric Church. The two Grammy-nominated artists wowed viewers as fireworks lit the sky overhead. During the set, Sullivan looked the part of a true superstar: She wore a white tailored suit with crystal embellishments that...

Santa Claus isn’t coming Jesus Christ is shirt

As i sit here looking at the tree i put up for mama i can hear her keep saying oh its so beautiful.this is her favorite time of year.i miss and love you so much.i hope you celebrate christmas with your sister and all your special freinds.merry christmas honey.love you. Merry Christmas mom I love you and please take care of you granddaughter who just arrived in heaven. Tell her I miss and love her My precious Moma passed away August 14th if this year. Although, I know she will have the best Christmas ever with Jesus, her mom, little brother and Uncle John I miss her so very bad and my heart is breaking. Buy it:  Santa Claus isn’t coming Jesus Christ is shirt From: https://homieshirt.com/