Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Nikola Tesla ride the lightning shirt

 I love love love this. Love that she’s portrayed as a big gentle giant and not what a lot of movies and other media make sharks out to be. Respect nature and they will respect you! While this is an incredible picture, as someone who lives in Hawaii, I've seen several videos the last couple of days of her touching this shark every chance she got, and that is wrong. As a diver, she should know you absolutely do NOT touch marine animals, period! You respect them and give them their space. Especially a great white shark. She set a very bad example of what not to do.  I saw somewhere that 100 million sharks are killed every year. They might look scary, but they're essential to the ecosystem and humans are certainly capable of hunting them to extinction I've seen Alot of shark experts swimming with great whites , theres a freediver on Youtube doing it actually , but apart from recently on facebook I've never seen anyone swimming (unless by accident as a facebook clip the other day showed) with Orca's also known as killer whales even though they're more related to dolphins before any "Whale experts" pop up.
Nikola Tesla ride the lightning ladies shirt
Nikola Tesla ride the lightning tank top
Buy it: Nikola Tesla ride the lightning shirt
From: https://homieshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hippopotamustee - Please be Patient there’s like 3 of us shirt

 Buy this shirt:  Hippopotamustee - Please be Patient there’s like 3 of us shirt While Grace Fraser’s cascade of auburn spirals has been generating as much buzz as her rotation of sumptuous jewel-toned coats, now that we can finally exhale, it’s time to give due credit to her soft, yet bulletproof makeup strategy as well. Near-perfect skin, a healthy flush, and rose-stained lips… You don’t look that majestically laissez-faire while traipsing around New York City or enduring a grizzly murder trial (for which your husband is prime suspect, no less) without a few deft tricks. In crafting her look, makeup artist Kyra Panchenko received specific directives from director Susanne Bier. “She didn’t want her in a box of what we would think an ‘upper east side’ professional would look like,” explains Panchenko. “She wanted her style to be very bohemian and unique. With her wild, curly red hair, Grace’s makeup was supposed to be less dramatic and more natural.” As suc...

Santa Claus isn’t coming Jesus Christ is shirt

As i sit here looking at the tree i put up for mama i can hear her keep saying oh its so beautiful.this is her favorite time of year.i miss and love you so much.i hope you celebrate christmas with your sister and all your special freinds.merry christmas honey.love you. Merry Christmas mom I love you and please take care of you granddaughter who just arrived in heaven. Tell her I miss and love her My precious Moma passed away August 14th if this year. Although, I know she will have the best Christmas ever with Jesus, her mom, little brother and Uncle John I miss her so very bad and my heart is breaking. Buy it:  Santa Claus isn’t coming Jesus Christ is shirt From: https://homieshirt.com/

God and goddess wise and true guide Me now in all I do shirt

 A FEW MONTHS AGO, I sprawled out on my living-room couch, my laptop burning my thighs, and opened my Zoom app as I had done every morning since last March. But the face, or should I say, the body, looking back at me through the screen was notably different from my usual digital workday encounters. Wearing a dramatically nipped-in evening top, the influencer/model/entrepreneur Olivia Culpo (4.7 million Instagram followers) had signed on from her home in Los Angeles to greet a grid of smiling editors and writers. While nuzzling her caramel toy goldendoodle, Oliver Sprinkles—her hair in a glossy, distinctly pre-pandemic-quality blowout—Culpo was talking about what everyone wants to talk about at 10 a.m. on a cold Thursday in December, following almost a year of stress-eating in isolation: toned abs. “It’s been really hard during COVID, not being able to go to the gym and trying to be accountable at home,” Culpo lamented as the other well-groomed participants nodded along in agreement...