Pittsburgh Steelers Grinch Shit On Baltimore Ravens Clean Paper Cleveland Browns On Feet Cincinnati Bengals shirt
That phrase, the well-intentioned, is a bit of a slap-in-the-face to people who are reminded of their color daily in the criminal justice system, in the educational system, in political systems, in athletics, in the medical community, and the list goes on. No matter how much education I receive the first thing people notice about me is that I am a 6-3 black man. I have to maintain civility to prove that I am not a threat in mainstream culture and this happens more often than you think. A white male of my stature does not have the same need to exercise restraint. If I outwardly expressed anger people see me as hostile. When my white counterparts Express anger it is considered to be blowing off steam. These are observations that me and my white friends discuss in civil discourse. If you are as open-minded as you claim to be then surely you can acknowledge this is truth. Systems do not treat people of color the same, which means by and large mainstream Society does not treat people of color the same- because it is people that make up systems. A courtroom never discriminated against anyone personally.


Buy it: Pittsburgh Steelers Grinch Shit On Baltimore Ravens Clean Paper Cleveland Browns On Feet Cincinnati Bengals shirt
From: https://homieshirt.com/


Buy it: Pittsburgh Steelers Grinch Shit On Baltimore Ravens Clean Paper Cleveland Browns On Feet Cincinnati Bengals shirt
From: https://homieshirt.com/
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét