Daddy, I felt the love,like this is my baby girl and I am going to protect her like she was my own. If you take a family portrait, please share it. I am so proud of you all. You can feel how your new daughter loves you. You all are the MVP,in my eyes. God bless you on this new journey of love,peace, happiness and Prosperity. Amen! Love Ms. Ebony Thomas. I am a female body builder and you touch my heart. As we move from the equator we need less melanin.
My mother was a wise woman. She postulated, “Perhaps God made us different on the outside so he could know who each is on the inside, by the way we treat one another.


Buy it: Don’t stop retrievin’s shirt
From: https://homieshirt.com/
My mother was a wise woman. She postulated, “Perhaps God made us different on the outside so he could know who each is on the inside, by the way we treat one another.


Buy it: Don’t stop retrievin’s shirt
From: https://homieshirt.com/
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét